1. What was Edgar’s earliest memory?
A. His dog Almondine when he was in his crib.
2. What question did Edgar ask his parents that was never truthfully answered?
A. How they met.
3. Claude told a lie to Edgar’s parents. Edgar knew it wasn’t true, but he went along with it. What was the lie and why did they tell it?
A. That Forte killed the deer, when in fact he shot it. Edgar did not want Forte killed.
4. Dr. Papineau came to dinner one night after Gar died. What dessert did he declare, “I bought it by hand.”?
A. Lemon meringue pie.
5. Where did Edgar hide to spy on his mother and Claude? Did he get caught?
A. In a tree overlooking the kitchen window. Claude saw him, his mother did not.
6. Edgar helped Henry find answers to what kind of puzzle?
7. What kind of car was Henry restoring?
A. 1957 Ford Fairlane Skyliner, retractable hardtop convertible.
8. Who was the ghost in the shed?
A. The previous owner, who had collected all the stuff because his wife wouldn’t throw anything away.
9. What is a waterspout? Does it make noise?
A. A tornado or funnel cloud over the water. It is very loud.
10. What is the significance of the photo Edgar found of Claude and Forte?
7 years ago