Saturday, December 11, 2010

I did it!!

I treat today as the first day I began work on the cook book. And all of you are my witness. I have started simple. 2 vegetarian dishes for the book from state 1. A rice dish and a pickle. I even wrote about them. Phew! I feel so much better now. I just need to keep at it.
No more distractions! Just today, Julia Child's book "Mastering the art of French cooking" arrived in the mail for me. Woohoo!! So excited!
But it is ALL about MY cookbook now. ok..maybe one day a week I will cook from Julia's book. French cooking...what an adventure that will be.
For the next week...I plan to cook a non vegetarian rice dish, a curry and a dessert from state 1. With that it will be time to move on to state 2.
I will keep you posted on how next week goes! Love to you all.

No comments: