Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Ode to the Cooking Blogs.


A friend's cooking blog introduced me to the world of cooking blogging.
The wide variety of cooking blogs never seize to amaze me. Unique creations or the most common creations but with unique touches will now live on through the blogs.
Many a time, they offer me new ways to cook a dish or offer a new recipe with readily available ingredients. I definitely have to come to rely on them. Many a time I use the recipe but never thank the blogger, hence this post!
I am not a chef by any measure neither am I passionate about cooking, yet you foodie bloggers, through your efforts, passion and creativity have inspired me to pen a recipe of my own.
So here's to all you foodie blogger..... my many thanks, my appreciation and my love.

No comments: